Carolla Drinks is Hiring!
We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join the Carolla Drinks team in the New York area.
The Job- The New York City Field Sales Representative will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the market sales plan in both on-premise and off-premise accounts. Responsibilities will include account calls, placement of POS, account relationship management, event coordination (including tastings and samplings), and data capture. They will need the ability to develop and maintain relationships that will grow our business in the region to reach specified sales goals.
- Spirits industry experience
- Knowledge of territory a must
- Distributor performance management experience
- Territory management experience
- Knowledge of local events
- Proven track record in relationship building
- Ability to execute Seasonal Programming set by our National Sales Manager
- Good relationships with territory retailers
- Ability to manage a key account list and nurture strong relationships with those accounts
- Responsible for maintaining and building key customer relationships with the ultimate goal of increasing points of distribution, improved shelf positioning, increased facings, promotional displays, menu placements, drink features, signature cocktails, staff trainings, and, ultimately, volume per outlet
- Must ensure best product placement and presence (eye level placement, high traffic, multiple points of distribution, high visibility displays and prioritizing based on account size)
- Ability to create strong working relationships with our distributor’s sales team
- Monitor our targeted shelf pricing and ensure accounts are well merchandised
- Solid understanding of pricing (margins/mark-up)
- Must live in New York City (or within 20 minute train ride).
- Must be comfortable with travel
- Must be comfortable working nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Physical capabilities necessary to complete duties of the job including lifting and moving full cases of product (35 lbs)
- Must have valid driver’s license
The Brand- Carolla Drinks, a company wholly owned by comedian and podcast king Adam Carolla, launched Mangria in Oct 2012. Mangria is a ready-to-drink cocktail that is 20.9% ABV, and is made from premium Paso Robles wine grapes blended with organic fruit concentrates and brandy. It is the fastest growing RTD in the wine and spirits industry.
Location: Primary Market – New York City and Long Island
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a small team of unique sales reps, please send your résumé to email@example.com!